Friday, January 29, 2016

Genius Time update

This week I feel like I have gotten a lot accomplished with my project. I ordered my bookmarks that I'm going to be passing out at school and I have a set date that an autism speaker is going to come and talk to some students about his experience. I'm really excited to hear what he has to say and I think that other students will be interested too because it's more exciting to hear about a person's experience  who actually has autism then to hear information come from someone who doesn't have it. I'm going to pass out bookmarks that have facts about Autism in the mornings during that first week in April because April 2nd is autism awareness day. I also plan to pass these out in the meeting that should happen on April 6th and some classmates helped me by creating posters to advertise the meeting.  I feel like I am in a good place with my passion project and it will be interesting to see how the meeting goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment