Friday, April 22, 2016

A long fun weekend

I am really excited for the upcoming weekend. This past week has felt incredibly long and everyone is excited for prom and the holiday Monday.  I am not going to prom because I'm a sophomore, but I have lots of friends that are going to prom tonight and I'm super excited to see them all dressed up and looking pretty. It is raining right now so part of me feels bad for the girls because no one wants to be dressed up in the rain, hopefully it will stop raining around nighttime. Tonight, I am going shopping and hanging out with a friend and I have plans for the rest of the weekend. It feels good to have Monday off because ever since spring break, the teachers have been giving tons of work to get ready for finals. I think everyone deserves a nice long day off and a short week next week. Summer is approaching fast and after the Ted talk and finals I will be really excited to finally relax and have some fun. The fourth quarter of the year is always confusing because it is hard and easy at the same time. It is easy in terms of work because majority of the quarter is just review for finals, and it is hard because everyone is tired and talking about summer. I hope the next few weeks of school go by fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment