Sunday, November 22, 2015

PSA for digital wellness

This past week my group and I have been working on a public service announcement for digital wellness.  More specifically,  our psa is about not letting social media determine your self-worth.  Your self-worth is not based on how many likes you get on an Instagram photo or the amount of retweets you receive on a tweet.  I am really guilty of deleting a photo on Instagram if it does not get the certain amount of likes that I want even if I really want to keep the picture up.  Social media can really affect people's confidence and it can cause people to feel inferior to someone else just because they have less followers than the other person.  Our psa is bringing light to this because no one should determine their self-worth from Instagram, Facebook, twitter, or any other social media website.  I have worked on creating a video and the other members in my group our working on building a website and making music for our video.  I am really liking the product of what we have been working on and I'm excited to see what it all looks like when it comes together.  If you would like to visit our website, the link is http://yourselfworth.weebly.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment